Monday, June 4, 2012

Joey Barton bailed over street fight in Liverpool


Joey Barton bailed over street fight in Liverpool
Queens Park Rangers midfielder, Joey Barton, has been bailed after participating in a fight in Liverpool. Joey got arrested at about 05:30 near a club in Eberle Street. According to Mr Barton’s club, two men were singing offensive chants at the midfielder and then they punched Mr Barton in the face. The two men who were also held over were also bailed. The player is now banned for 12 matches after the game against Manchester City on the final day of the season.

My Opinion
I’m really satisfied with the 12 match ban. I think if you are a professional soccer player, you should act like it. Don’t cry when someone is calling you names or whatever. Be clad they sung and didn’t shout it or something? I think this is just a risk you need to take when becoming well known. I do think it is too bad that he bailed out. It would be better for everyone is he just had to spent the night in jail. That would make him harder!

1 comment:

  1. I think it is a very severe punishment. This didn't happen in a match, and that is why I think the punishment is too severe. When I am called names or being chant to, I wouldn't like that either.
    For your vocab, I saw one spelling mistake, clad should be glad. Furthermore, I think you can write very nice summaries.

    ReplyDelete