Woman murdered in Bolton in a ‘targeted
attack’
A 31 year old
woman was murdered in a “targeted attack”. This tragedy happened in Bolton,
Greater Manchester. The police got the call around 13:00 on Monday. The woman
has not been identified yet. Many officers and detectives are set on the case.
Supt Steve Nibloe said that first the thoughts are with the woman’s family. Also
finding the killer is important. He said: "Our inquiry is now focused on
trying to locate the person or persons responsible and I would also appeal to
anyone who has information to come forward".
My Opinion
I was really shocked when I read this article. First of
all, she was 31. Second, she isn’t identified yet, why? Is it so bad that you
can’t even recognize her? Because in the article they are speaking about the
family, so they must know something right? Third of all, why should anyone do
this?! There are so many sick people in the world and if they find the killer,
lock it up and keep it there the rest of its life.
( I say ‘it’ because this is just inhumane. No killer is human.)
No comments:
Post a Comment